I'm a person.
So I'm Crazy.
Oh Dear.
My silliest faces, with the aid with of photo booth.
![]() |
| "Hi there. My name's Noelle. Hi." |
![]() |
| My silliest face showing off almost all my talents (touch my upper lip to my nose, being able to cross one eye, and raise one eyebrow) |
![]() |
| Not precisely crazy, but I like to call myself in this photo the "Green Lantern" (literally) |
I want to wish all my readers a Happy New Years! I don't make actual New Year's resolutions, but this year, I want to trust in God and look at the bright side of things.
We have learned that we will not be staying in Texas after Dad's remote ends. We do not know where we are going, but please pray that it won't be someplace terribly bad.
I wand to finish this post with a little verse.
Wherever you go,
Go in the name of the Lord!
Whatever you say,
Make it praise to our God!
Whatever you do,
Rejoice in your Savior!



No comments:
Post a Comment