I can BARELY walk in one inch heels and yet someone has managed to walk in stuff like this:
![]() |
| I'm pretty sure you have to to walk with your knees like that…. |
![]() |
| Ouch! Do you know what that can do to you poor poor poor ankles? Not to mention…I don't know…feet? |
![]() |
| Talk about catching some air…however's ankle are strapped into those stilts I bet are floating into space! |
![]() |
| Six ways to decorate arthritis…. |
![]() |
| Aren't ballerinas supposed to be graceful, not walking on stilts? |
![]() |
| Ok, if you can balance in those, can you give me lessons? |
![]() |
| This is super classy and painful looking. |







3 comments:
pretty shoes but it looks so painful. Ha!
Keep ur toes pointed
Talk about it....
Post a Comment