A riddle contest…on here! As you can see on my title, it will be known as "RiddleQuest".
If you are a riddle lover, or want to win treasure (I just said the magic word), you have to solve all the riddles I post until I officially declare the RiddleQuest over. At the end of the contest, there will be one SUPERhard riddle that will be the key to winning the contest. Here is what you have to do to participate:
- Solve each riddle as I post it.
- Write the all answers neatly and clearly on a piece of paper (keep it secret and safe so no one can steal your anwers)
- When the quest is over, put your answer sheet into an envelope. Label it "RiddleQuest" and put you name on it.
- You have a three day window to give the RiddleQuest envelope with your name on it to me.
- After the three day window is over, the winners will be announced.
There will be rules to the RiddleQuest, and if you break them you will be disqualified.
- You must get 80% of the riddles right to win.
- Be sure to turn in* you RiddleQuest envelope (with your name on it - you can't win anonymously) within the three day time window.
- Do NOT share your answers with ANYONE until the quest is over. I trust you not to!
- You may not work together with ANYONE (a repeat of #3)
Good luck on you quest…it starts NOW!!!
*If you live outside Granbury, it must be postmarked to me within the three day window.
*If you live outside Granbury, it must be postmarked to me within the three day window.
No comments:
Post a Comment