As My Title Says...
I have no clue what to write, so I might just say my mind. To tell the truth, my mind is on Bling's-the-Thing! So I'll tell you what my accessories store is going to sell next!
You probably have all heard of the 'Natty Necklace Sale". (all courtesies to mom, she came up with the sale name) My update yesterday may have said it all to my customers, but not for my readers!
The voting will decide what my 'new' product will be after the Natty Necklace Sale. If you people vote pendant or bracelet, I'll make some kind of new pendant. Mom found some stuff on Pinterest for me. I could make bracelets or pendants with sparkles, overlapping leads shapes, hearts, or a two-tone 'snake knot' pendant. Same with bracelets. Or mom found a recipe one how to turn popsicle sticks into bangles. Or I could do bracelets with rings. Or I haves some Ideas for necklaces. I could extend the Natty Necklace Sale. Or I could try my luck at making coin purses and phone wallets (clip on too). There are a whole lot of directions Bling's-the-Thing could go. All you have to do is vote.
Also, if you have heard of the Natty Necklace Sale, you have heard the new Special Edition Orders. You can post your fave color combo (anywhere in between 2 to 5 colors!) and if at least two people like it, it'll become a Special Edition. If within that month some one buys a Special Edition, it'll continue till the next month. Etc.
Since this is probably getting boring for my readers, you may stop reading me pressuring you now. Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment