Saturday, August 31

Musings

Hello!
Noelle here, enjoying her extra long weekend (we have Monday off, which is good because that means I don't have to run a mile)  I survived the first week of school! So, um, I have had my first ad request.

Garage Sale!
Saturday through Sunday, there is a stuff sale at the Kristy court corner home.  If you know where Temple hall highway meets Old Grandbury Rd., please turn down Old Grandbury! Then, directly after that intersection, there will be a road to right (Penny Ct.)  Turn down it, then very turn left down Kristy Ct..   The first house to right, there is a garage sale selling tools, plumbing and electrical things, as well as a 5 ft steam table and three children's car seats.  We also have other misc. items.  Stop by soon, or it will be gone -- we aren't holding for anyone (first come, first serve).  To contact us, call 682-936-9445.  Hurry in now.

That's all for now.  Toodles!

P.s.
Does anyone like the song "All around the world" (by Justin Bieber)?

No comments: