Thursday, August 1

Everything and nothing. and everything.

Recently, I've been have two old friends over!  Now, before I go on, I must say they came over for eleven days, so this wasn't just a "hey, want to come over and hang out" kind of thing.  These were kids I knew in Germany, technically brother and sister (the sister was adopted).  Anyway, we got to go see 'Turbo', explore at the Fort Worth Museum of Science and Natural History, go to the Fort Worth Zoo, and we had lots of fun!  But sadly, they have to go back home now, so mom is taking them back to the air port. >sniff<

So, because they won't let me through security, I'm staying with my Ma'ma.  Since blogging is more...entertaining that watch sponge bob square pants, I'm blogging.  About nothing.  And everything, and nothing.  :-)

Anywho, I have an announcement.  If anyone (that I personally know) wants to advertise on my blog, post the details and I'll post them (as written).

No comments: