Monday, July 15

Good Morning!

Thank You for Reading...
The Daily News! Today!  It's Monday the 15 of July, and the 9th month of AF Brat Life, which we are using as out website.  Here in Grandbury, Texas, it's raining hard.  Maybe this will help with the grasshopper infestation that farmers and home owners have been complaining about?

"It's real annoying, all these grasshoppers  ...  We must have trillions!"  ~Janet Hawk, Age 11~

"They're hideous.  I hate 'em."  ~Jen Matherne, Home owner~

The weather prediction is rain all day, with a high of 76˙ and a low of 69˙.  Tomorrow will be a couple degrees warmer and thunderstorms all day.  And now to the news report:

And that would be...
Yet another faction of AF Brat Life!  I call it...  The Daily News!  Of course, once school starts up, I might not be totally daily....  So how about The Daily News! The Weekly News!  Due to some technical difficulties AF Brat Life has been having, you might not be able to post.  This is ok!  I know I have been begging you to respond, and I give you my apologies.  We figured this out yesterday, and again apologize for the inconvenience.  However, if you can, email me!  I still need the response.  Other wise, I end up thinking that I'm preaching to the choir.  :-(.

Thank you, and that's all for now...  Remember to bring your umbrellas if you are in Grandbury!

7 comments:

Mama said...

No "D" in Granbury Dear! lol love ya!

Mama said...

I think you guys are breeding the grasshoppers without telling anyone! haha

Aunt Dee Dee said...

I didn't notice ANY grasshoppers at all! haha

theChalkGirl said...

Oh. Oops!

theChalkGirl said...

Hey, I don't like em' anymore that you do!

theChalkGirl said...

Very funny! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ha.

Elena said...

Like Little House on the Prairie? When they had grasshoppers?! YIKES!!!