Saturday, July 13

Bling is the Thing!

You know What I think?
I think bling is the thing!  You can get some fashionable bling at Noelle's HM Pendants today!  'Well, I've got my pendants already', you say.  'But I don't know what to do with them.'  I'm Miss Noelle, and I'm here to help YOU find some stylish ways to decorate with your pendants.
 
When you got your pendants, you may have been thinking about purses, wallets, and bags.  Maybe even door knobs.  But you were wrong!  You can put Noelle's Pendants on almost ANYTHING!  Pet collars, biking helmets, ceiling fans, you name it!  Add some color to your bulletin board, a beautiful charm to your necklace, or mark your favorite pens with some pendants.  You can do anything with these Home-made Hand-made Pendants!  Only 50 cents apiece!  Order some today!
 
Right now, for a limited time, we're selling bracelets too!  Ordering is the same:  Mail Order vs. Hand Delivery, Pre-Order vs. Pick and Choose.  Only $1 a bracelet!!!  We'll be making two varieties.  To find out what kinds, visit soon!  So hurry in, because this offer ends soon!
 
Only 50 apiece minus postage or bead pricing.  Bracelet sale ends August 31.  Bracelets are sold in three packs only!

No comments: