Friday, June 14

More Bling, More Help4Tweens, and More Musings!!!

Noelle's Hand-made Home-made Pendants Just Got Better!
We now have BEADED Pendants!
 
So what's this fabulous upgrade's cost?  Only $0.25*!  Available through pre-order, mail order, and hand-delivery!  Great for hanging pendants (such as ceiling fans, or on handles).  For pre-order, do as normal, and just ask for a bead of your color!
 
*$0.25 + pricing.
 
"Help4Tweens.future.com
No. 2
I have not received any feed back from my last Help4Tweens post, but that's O.K.  Why?  Because that was only two days ago.  Anywho, who has a younger sibling? Or wish they do?  I haven't got an actual sibling (although I want a sister sooooooo much) but I have my four-year old cousin Aiden who hangs out with a lot.  Well, he's normal (short temper, slightly spoiled, is a perfect a boy).  Anyway, no clue why, but one minute he wants to come to my house so badly, and the next minute, he hates me and doesn't trust me (not that he knows what that means, he said that it means that you don't have to listen to them)  Anyway, I'm searching for sibling help! Who cares he's not my brother."
 
Come out, come out where ever you are!  My readers have vanished.   Ok, so I'm going up to Austin soon.  Ali, if you're reading this, I have some cool awesome AWESOME styles for you.  Awesome.  Ok,  I'm not musing very well.  Good Bye.
 

No comments: