Tuesday, January 29

What Should I Write?

...


I have no clue what to write, just felt like writing, so I came here.  You might know the feeling.  Anyway I was looking around and found that some people are really great artists - see above.  I personally can't draw that well.  Some anatomy questions...  How does a dragon breath fire?  I think it has a flamable chemical that can be set off, and a 'fire gland' that produces such.  When a dragon wants to produce fire, it can use static electricity to ignite the chemical in it's throat, the shoot out the burning chemical at 150 mph, creating a burst of flame.  Smart, aren't I?

Anyway, I'm bored, so I'll go do something.  Sorry for the shortness of this, you understand I hope.  (PS, Dad leaves again on Sunday!)

3 comments:

Elena said...

I think that a dragons fire is 100% more hot then normal fire !!!!

theChalkGirl said...

Not 150?

theChalkGirl said...

The friction from the air and the fire proof sides of the dragons's mouth would heat it up by at least 75% probably more