Wednesday, January 16

The World's a Marshmallow...

Except it isn't....
In the case of those who don't know, the structure of a marshmallow is much more simplistic and the design is closer to the design of your bones.  Rather than a web, the kind of structure a marshmallow, the earth is made up of layers of





differing widths and is completely engineered in a different way.  So there lyric person ma-do-hikky!  :)


I decided you should see my cool new gun...unfortunately, I didn't hold still long enough, so you can't see it well.  :(

Top Left:  Agent sees the camera and wonders what to do for a split second
Top right:  The Agent points the 40 bullet machine gun at the security camera, but the suspect has already changed her mind:  the hand is loos and the hips don't face the right way.
Bottom Left:  The Agent rushes at the camera to destroy it.
Bottom Right:  The agent reaches the minimal security force field and roars in frustration.

I am a kligon!  No one stands against ME....  Except that's a more Q/Romulan spirit....  (for those StarTrek peeps like me).

Anyway, I had a long day, but I don't want to talk about it, glaze over.

Some say that those who can ride a roller coaster with a strait face will rule someday.  I seem to have mastered such technique.  Time to order a crown.

Did I forget to talk about my trip to Hawaii?  My mistake!

Anyway, Bye for now.  Have to go on a trip to Alaska.  :)

2 comments:

Elena said...

A trip to Hawaii in a sweatshirt? You are joking right?

theChalkGirl said...

Ok, I give in. It's photo booth magic