I have some new friends that just moved into the house next door. They came over (all three) and wrecked my room, screamed and locked me out, then we played an intense 45 minutes of hide-'n'-go-seek and sardines. :) Friends can be so fun! Except when you clean your room in the morning (at 6 AM) and then come in after the friend-tornado to see blankets thrown on your desk, a slightly tired looking furbie, and the rug askew. Ug, I have a headache now.
Anyway, I had a GREAT time. :) Except some of those girls down observe the rules. Rules like:
- The humidifier is not a toy!
- You can't lock anyone out of their own room.
- Rugs are for sitting on and admiring, not for smacking each other with.
- No screaming unless there is fire, flood, or blood. :(
- If something is off limits (like a special glitter globe given to you by your bff/sister and the other globe she gave you was cracked by the movers so you are very protective of it) it is...
Understand? They didn't. :( However, I had a great time, what am I moping over? Oh, the things I heard when I hid in the garage... "WHERE IS SHE!!!???" "You can't move Noelle!" Etc.
I'm not sure what to write here, but whatever. :) Did I mention that mom wants a Standard Poodle and chickens, dad wants horses and chickens and I want fish!? We have a slight conflict. OK, maybe not the fish, but with three acres of space in our new...
A Standard Poodle shouldn't be a problem. :) OH! I know what to write now. I'll show you the pics of the house!
Dinner bell.... MMM, popcorn chicken. Talk to you later, and feel free to comment!
2 comments:
Wow!!! I lovvvvve it. I wish I have a blog.
Ahem,... I mean WOW, I LOVE IT!
I know! Except that big room isn't my room any more. They are not that hard to get you know. Blog spot is free.
Post a Comment