Sunday, November 18

  I have a rule in life, a rule that makes sure that my life works.  This is it:  "Lead, Follow, or get out of the #@%^&*! way."   It works very well.
  This is why my life doesn't work very well.  I don't seem able to follow this rule.  Oh well.  Sharing good rules is good, because then society will work much better and every one will be very happy and that is good.

  For those of you whom I haven't seen in a while, here is a update on my family's life.  My dad is going to command for a year in Honduras.  The base there is very small, and we will not be living with him.  Instead, we are moving to Texas, where we have a new house with a POOL!  I have graduated to sixth grade, have turned 11, and have finally started decimals!  Ogee (my grandfather) is here and tomorrow (monday) we are going to drive up to Pennsylvania to stay in a log cabin for three days.  No bathroom in the house.  Other than that, there is nothing interesting going on.

  I have to suggest the series books 'Kiki Strike' (two copies) and 'Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls' (six books).  You can visit both Kiki's website and Allie's rules if you click on these links.
  I also suggest visiting Mark Kistler's website (he is a drawing Master whom draws the best way ever, he promises improvement in your drawing) if you click here.  You WILL need to get a password, but it is extremely easy. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, think that rule came from your mom via me and from the United States Marine Corps (unofficially). A more polite version is: Lead, follow or get out of the way and watch...

Ogee

theChalkGirl said...

Well, yes, but I think it is very funny. I will make sure to include the origin from now on. ;-)

Mama said...

Wow!

theChalkGirl said...

Yes, wow! ... Wait, was that about the mollusks, the blog, or Ogee and I talking?