Wednesday, April 8

My Recent Art

Hola.
Before I start, just wanted to mention that the auction mentioned in the last post is totally off.  I sold the page for an English pound, then tape the pound into a "Random object" page.  My bad.

Ok, so my art lately has mostly been from art class, because I've been realllllllly busy keeping up with a killer school curriculum and all my CRAZY electives, some of which I just can't blow off (like Sod Squad - I'm president.  Can't miss that.) and spending time with friends and also working on my crafts and books and blogs and I'm just a little on the stressed side.  I juggle stuff better than a five-star circus clown.

Right!  Where we?  Oh yeah...art.  Anyway, so my mom made these cool shelves specifically for my art work.  FROM SCRATCH!!!  I could never do that kind of thing.  I'm not that kind of crafty crazy.
The selves with all my art work on it.  My favorites are below.

This I did at an event, but I made some changes and took some creative liberties with it.  You like?

Another art class piece.  We were studying the realistic eye and the color wheel, and then we put them together and it was awesome.  And I know that tears come out of the tear duct - I took creative liberty with it.

Top Left - optical illusion I did, Top Right - a cardinal painting from art class, and Bottom - a metal sculpture.

Tell me which one is your favorite in the comments (below)!  Noelle is gone.

2 comments:

Scott McLean said...

That's great. It reminds me of some ancient or old painting they showed on a TV show recently but I think (supposedly) they said UFOs were in that old painting. I think it was a religious painting. I did a few arts that were Christian type but I'm not a painter.

Scott McLean said...

I'm sorry, I was referring to your painting that looks like clouds in the surreal eye. very nice indeed.