Wednesday, April 15

Art Survey

Skimming Pinterest
Should be an official talent.  Like...who can find the ten best photos in ten minutes.  Speed-pinning.  It should be a thing.  Anyway...

So this is how this is going to work.  I have five categories for you (will show you in a minute) and you comment on the category that you love the most.  I.E. whatever category of art work you like the most, I will do that kind.  I also have the photos below that I will use as inspiration so you're not just blindly choosing.  Survey ends April 30th (the end of the moment).  Anyway the categories I'm using are:

  1. Disney Fandom
  2. Anime/Manga
  3. Dragons/other Fiction
  4. Nature
  5. Other Regular Art Junk
And those are your choices.  I have a particular five Pinterest-found pieces of art/photos that I found that are going to be my inspiration for each of these categories.  Here they are.

Other Regular Art Junk

Nature

Disney Fandom (bonus points this is also Star Wars!!!)

Anime/Manga

Dragon/other Fiction


So that's the categories.  Make your decision what you want me to do.  By the way, I might just have to do one of these these anyway...must do artwork...must.....

1 comment:

Jillian McPeak said...

I vote other art junk :)