Monday, October 6

Patrick Kelly with Ali Basye

Now I FINALLY get to sound like
A real Se-of-Shoes-y fashion blog, because I went one a field trip to day.  I went to the Philadelphia Museum of Art to see the Patrick Kelly, Runway of Love exhibit.  Patrick Kelly is this fascinating fashion designer from the 1980s.  He lived and grew up in Louisiana and...well, read it yourself my fingers hurt.  Patrick Kelly, click here.

Anyway, I have a ton of photos on here, so let me dump them.  Will post more from my recent trips soon, but like I said my fingers hurt.
Sorry its so blurry, but this is the outfit hall.

From left to right: my cousin Ali Bayse, me (duh) and my other cousin Shena



Mom, Ali, and Shena

These are my favorite photos from the Gallery.




1 comment:

Ali Basye said...

These pictures of us are great! The red carpet was a nice touch to the show. Still not sure how women are supposed to sit down on all those buttons ...