Tip o' the Day: Post Often!
I know, I haven't been the best at doing this. HOWEVER...the more often you post and the more consistent you are the more readers will check to see if you've posted because you're more likely to. Make sense?
Lesson o' the Day: Post Settings!
Remember yesterday I just ran out of steam to finish the post? Well here's the rest of it. :-) Mmm...ok. Post settings.
Excellent! Ok, the photo above this line is the Post Settings bar. Allow me...The Labels Tab is where you can assign certain labels to a post. Handily enough, this can be used to locate a certain posts on your post list, help your readers find your posts, and sort out certain posts. As soon as you type a label into the box it automatically saves it to your labels list. All you have to do after that is just click on the ones you want (you can have multiple ones per post)
Next on the list: The Scheduling Tab. This quite possibly may be the most helpful blogging tool ever. Don't have time during the week to post? Oh that's easy! Just make seven posts and preschedule it here (it's fairly easy to figure out so I'll let you do that)
Skip the Permalink Tab, because you don't need that, the Location Tab! Also a cool tool, but doesn't do much. By clicking on this, you can search up where you are and type in the name at the bottom. I never put in my actual location, just NJ for New Jersey. (be careful! the ' symbol comes out as ')
That's all I got for today folks! Tomorrow: Settings 101





No comments:
Post a Comment