Here's an idea...
I was thinking how some people collaborate to make awesome blogs, and how Blogspot is free. Then I had a really, Really, REALLY awesome idea! What if I got all my friends from all over the place, you know, you, some old friends from Germany and NJ, plus some new ones from TX and we made a super cool blog! Basically, unlike me, you wouldn't have to post everyday or anything, in fact we might think up a schedule like you only do it on "your" day every 20 days or so. Of course, I would need your help to coordinate the whole thing, and we would need parents permission and all that. We would make are own account (so people don't know my password) and then I could get it set up, real easy. I got the experience with Blogspot, you guys have the original ideas and all that. It should be pretty easy to do and keep up if every one does their part. You wouldn't even have to write about a particular idea, but it would kinda be sorta half blog/half forum for anything. Homeschoolers, military kids, complaints about siblings/parents, advice, art/fashion tips, anything you can think of and you can post it! What do you think? We could use my email (I'd set it up) but make a new account. I should probably wait for your answer before I think about account names. My mom is SUPERfine with the idea, by the way. Please!?
This plea is calling all friends under 15 who read this EVER (I mean no offense adults). Please, please, please contact me if you want to join.
Oop, gotta go! Mom is pressing me into service to cook dinner.
1 comment:
I have asked Noelle to sign me up.PLEASE PEOPLE JOIN!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment