Welcome to post #14 of 24 to celebrate International Blogging Day! You want to celebrate too? You can! Just comment on every single post! Only 10 more to go (one every hour).
Was looking through the last 13 posts (hey! thirteen is my favorite number) and realized I never finished my jewelry posts. So here is the last of the jewelry photos.
![]() |
| This bracelet I got from my dear daddy in Honduras. It says "my daddy is my hero". |
![]() |
| Dying for a chance to wear this, but because of all the colors it matches NOTHING! Have to wear it on white.... |
![]() |
| Got this bracelet on my med disney cruise. Was posing and accidentally punched myself in the nose. |
![]() |
| Don't know where I got that charm. |
![]() |
| Either says "be mine" or "be strong". Got it for my birthday. Have to go, see you next hour. |





No comments:
Post a Comment