Fashion deprived peoples:
I'm going to teacher the world a lesson or two on coordinating clothes. In fact, here's an idea! Just make it a little course that I'll be posting over time to make you fabulous. Get ready for some serious fab.Lesson 1:
Black.
Black is the most amazing color in the universe, because, along with silver, white, and grey, it can go along with ANYTHING. Black, silver, white, and grey are fundamental for any outfit.
Coordinating with the Fundamentals:
I'm going to take one of my favorite and simplest outfits and show off what the fundamentals can do with a series of pictures.
![]() |
| Regular dress: notice the black, grey, and pink going so well together. |
![]() |
| Add a black shrug with ruffles for a touch of class... |
![]() |
| ...Or a silver one for flash! |
![]() |
| Let's say you decide on the black shrug. Add black tights because the hemline of the dress is rather high. |





2 comments:
Love the short shrug with that dress......definitely nice touch!
It's all about fashion, right!!>??>
Aunt DeeDee
The black one or the silver one? We got that the black one just for that dress. I thought the silver one would go but it looks...off.
All about fashion!!! :-)
Post a Comment