Monday, December 2

I have nothing better to do right now,

So this tween is going to chatter away for you.
I want to be thirteen.  I'm barely used to being 12, but thirteen right now seems like the perfect age.  First of all, I'm not a teenager yet, but it would be my last year of being a "kid".  Thirteen, I would be one year of more experience with little kids, which would improve my currently nonexistent  babysitting career.  Plus, thirteen is my lucky number and my favorite number (yah yah, I know it's all unlucky and stuff but it honks everyone's nose so how bad could it be?).  So I want to be thriteen.

On the other hand, if I was to be thirteen, we might have to move!  :'-( I don't want to be thirteen anymore!  Yikes!

Amateur designer Noelle M. is proud to present her first collection: Fashionista Favorite Winter2013
"The parka looks sweet"

"So simple and awesome"

"Which part do I like the most?  All of it!"

"I adore the belt"

"It's so stylist!" -J.M., critic-

"Wild, exploring, and supercool!"

"Top of the list - so in style!'

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - Love these! My favorite is #2. Although I will agree with "J.M critic" on 5.
-Marjorie in Florida

we3ernes said...

I'm loving these fashions girly!

we3ernes said...

OMGoodness! I have comments (finally)

we3ernes said...

"J.M. critic" is actually kinda my mom.

Anonymous said...

your realy good at drawing! love it!

Elena said...

Nice drawings and don't forget I'm almost eleven! Miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

I kinda figured. I've known your mom for awhile! :-)
-Marjorie