Friday, December 20

Honduras.

My Dad, Mom, and I are going to spend Christmas with each other.
I have never wanted to get up at 2:00 A.M. more.

In Honduras, it is 70˙.  They drive no-door golf carts (or walk) because of all the people running, walking, and biking.  They have a pool (although I suggest you change at home).  A DFAC (like a cafeteria) which is always serving watermelon and other fresh fruit, ice-cream, and grilled cheese.  You can leave the door open and get a nice breeze.  Play frisbee.  Blow bubbles.  Bird watch.

I still wish that we could be here for Christmas.  All of us.

Tomorrow, we'll do a early Christmas, the entire Matherne clan, so we can celebrate with them.  So I can see my cousin's face when he opens his gifts.  So Mom can relax for a little bit and not worry about packing.

But there'll be one person missing.

No comments: