About a Month ago,
I completed an extremely frustrating, mind boggling, filled-with-many-sighs project on bullying. We had to come up with a program to stop bullying and I got stuck with a extremely stubborn AND lazy group - not a good combo! Surprisingly, the website we made to present our information actually looked good, and I wanted to !click> share <click! this website with you.
BTW, if a thing is purple and underlined (like this), please click on it! It is a link. Can you find the link in this paragraph and click it? (One of these things is not like the other…)
Yawn….crud, I'm out of my favorite crystal light flavor…. Maybe some tea?
Have you read Artemus Fowl…anyone? It's actually a series that involves fairies, a criminal mastermind, and a different way of looking at the world. It's actually quite interesting.
Another good book is Keeper of the Lost Cities. I got it for my birthday (along with a zip line and a programable robot) and spent the next week reading it like my life depended on it. It was really "fun". You would like it if you think that dinosaurs are fluffy…:-). No, really!
No comments:
Post a Comment